I can’t promise that you will make an extra €10K this year in your career or business.
However, I can promise you that I will help you shift your perspective around earning that type of money!
Mindset coaching is a non-tangible entity. The results my clients get are not monetary focused in the first instance, they are life changing – which leads them to make that type of money without feeling guilty or doubting their capabilities.
What I learnt is that money is simply a vehicle to help me reach my goals. The impact I make in women’s lives is my end goal!
The mindset shifts you can make when you invest in coaching services are:
1. Being more in control of the situation and not getting emotionally involved, whilst remaining empathetic.
2. Overcoming your core self-limiting beliefs such as ‘I’m not good enough’ or ‘I’m afraid to fail’.
3. Increasing self-belief in your capabilities and stop doubting yourself.
4. Boosting your self-confidence and leading your team with clarity, courage and commitment.
5. Managing your time more effectively and saving several hours a week by working smarter.
6. Switching off over the weekends and desisting from replying to work messages in the evenings.
7. Being more present in your life and not always chasing the next best thing.
8. Spending time self-reflecting and learning to be kinder to yourself and forgiving yourself for mistakes you’ve made.
9. Increasing your listening skills so that your employees feel heard, seen, valued and appreciated.
10. Having clarity of your vision, values and goals and sharing them with your employees to avoid any misunderstandings and mistakes.
Isn’t that priceless?
‘The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team’. – PHIL JACKSON
Want to learn how you can bring a different perspective to your team by thinking out of the box? Want to learn how to empower your team so that they step into their ZOG (zone of genius) and enable them to come up with solutions which will benefit the team as a whole?
Want to build an engaged and motivated team who focus on meeting deadlines which ensures your customers are happy and your income goals are met? Coaching can help you do all of this.
The three main pillars of our coaching program – The Inclusive Women in Leadership are:
A. Self-Awareness, which includes self-analysis of your strengths and weaknesses;
B. Self-Limiting Beliefs, which helps you stop doubting your capabilities.
C. Self-Confidence, which will help you become a better and more inclusive leader.
If you haven’t already, I strongly recommend seeking out professional coaching services, or getting in touch with me directly. It may make all the difference, and give you the push you may need now to become a better leader.
Founder and Director of FEMINACT (Females in Action), Nazlee Mayhew is also a Mindset and Inclusion Coach, Business Mentor and speaker. She partners with emerging mid-level HR leaders to help them create inclusive workplaces. They learn how to become better leaders by increasing their self-awareness and enhancing their communication and interpersonal skills. Being an inclusive leader also enables them to stand up for those who are afraid to and use their voice to speak up without fear of judgement or backlash.
An Inclusive workplace also helps employees feel valued, appreciated and have a sense of belonging. By learning how to recognise biases and barriers, they can attract, recruit and retain talented people from diverse backgrounds. Embedding diversity and inclusiveness models into their policies, processes, and practices will help pave the way for all employees to have equal opportunities.
Nazlee offers one-to-one coaching, group coaching and business consulting, and organises networking events for individuals and organisations. Nazlee is a certified Life Coach with The Academy of Modern Psychology (2019) and uses the International Coaching Federation’s competency framework as part of her practice.
If you’re interested to learn how you can become a better leader by enhancing your communication skills, you can book a free 30 minute consultation by calling here or you can email me at [email protected] and we will set up a coffee chat. Walk away with a simple strategy on how to boost employee engagement using communication as a tool.
In a world in which information is constantly exchanged, where things appear closer than they really are, it is easy ...
Financial institutions are, alongside governments, possibly the organisations that have the broadest reach in society. Wherever a transaction is made, ...
In an ideal world, business leaders employ a mix off all four leadership styles, and are able to juggle between ...
Charismatic leaders possess the ability of motivating and inspiring their teams toward a greater goal.